Home of the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
Learn how to help baby sleep safely and to reduce the risk of SIDS and other sleep-related causes of infant death. 3.9By 2030, substantially reduce the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and air, water and soil pollution and contamination. 3.5Strengthen the prevention and treatment of substance abuse, including narcotic drug abuse and harmful use of alcohol.
- Using their records system, your healthcare team can already review data you share.
- For example, if you’re concerned about a particular area of your health, you can share data from that category along with information from your everyday life, like your activity and heart data.
- It also uses heart rate data from Apple Watch to improve its predictions.
- Another health issue that causes death or contributes to other health problems is malnutrition, especially among children.
- Provision of medical care is classified into primary, secondary, and tertiary care categories.
HIV is the …