That is how things ought to be, as innovators push on the boundaries. We apportion significance and that means to what we find of worth and want to share with our fellows. Our art and our definitions of magnificence mirror our human nature and the multiplicity of our creative efforts.
- Hear from Douglas O. Robson on the significance of continuing his mother’s accumulating tradition and his reward to SAAM.
- Art Metropole is a non-profit artist-run centre established 1974 as a division of Art-Official Inc.
- In between there are numerous who abjure each extremes, and who both discover and provides pleasure both in defining a personal vision and in practising craftsmanship.
- Often, if the ability is being used in a standard or practical way, individuals will contemplate it a craft as an alternative of art.
- A publication on exhibitions and events at museums, art facilities, and biennials worldwide.